Wow!! What an amazing experience it was… staffs were all professional and friendly and they will make sure that you are comfortable at all times. Incredible views of mountains and lakes. (…) One of the best experience i had in my life (…)
No Experience Required
Paraglide the Swiss Skies in Winter
Picture it: soaring high above the snowy Swiss mountains on a crisp, clear winter’s day with the villages below a mere dot—bliss. Paragliding in Interlaken in winter is unmissable, the incredible panoramic views, the quiet and free sensation of gliding among the mountains, and the picturesque Lake Thun below. What are you waiting for?
Suitable for everyone, no previous experience required
Very low risk, high chance of fun!
Fly high above Interlaken and Lake Thun
Big turns and action or a relaxed scenic flight, you decide
Photos and videos available as an optional extra
Click the tabs to find out more
From CHF 180
08:15, 09:30, 10:40, 13:00, 14:25, or 15:30
Pick-up from an Interlaken agreed meeting point.
7 days a week, November through April
1 – 10 people. Any groups larger than 10, contact us
- In-depth instructions
- Full training and a comprehensive safety talk
- Transportation from Interlaken to Beatenberg Mountain
- All relevant, top of the range equipment
- Optional photo/video footage, which can be purchased after the experience
What to bring
Comfortable shoes (boots or running shoes) and warm clothes
About your guide
Professional paragliding pilot plus all necessary equipment for a safe and fun trip
Good to know
- Weight limitations: 100kg / 220lbs
- Minimum age: 6 years with parents’ consent (no maximum age restriction)
Once you’re wrapped up in your warm clothes (gloves, ski pants, and snow boots), we will then board the transportation up the mountain. During this scenic journey, you will receive a safety talk and a walkthrough of everything you need to know about the take-off and landing procedures. Once we reach the drop off location, it’s a 3-minute walk to the take-off point where you will prepare for our flight. A note: the panoramic views of the Swiss Alps are simply incredible, even before we’ve taken off, so remember to take a minute and enjoy your surroundings before we fly off into them.
- Trip duration: 75 minutes including transport and flight
- Pick up at hotel/station/hostel
- A scenic 20-minute drive up the Beatenberg Mountain
- Instructions, training, and a comprehensive safety talk
- Now the best part: the paragliding flight (10-20 minutes of airtime)
- Landing in the centre field of Interlaken
- Enjoy your memory with pictures and videos (an optional extra which will be filmed during your experience and you will be able to view it after we land. If you like it, you can purchase the video then and there and you’ll have a USB stick to take away with you.)
Don’t Take Our Word For It
Take me back!!! Amazing experience and highly recommend to those visiting Interlaken, it’s a must do! It’s not scary at all, and rather very beautiful, relaxing and enjoyable, it’s a slow sport for you to glide along the mountains – very safe as you’re in safe hands. (…)
What an amazing experience! If you want to go paragliding these are the guys that will make your dream come true! What an epic journey across the beautiful Interlacken! The pilots are out of this world! Get on this epic journey!