Amazing! The experience was simply breathtaking and there was never a moment where I didn’t feel safe. Also a big plus is how the pictures turned out!
Canyoning Chli Schliere
Adventurous Interlaken Activity
High Rappels, Fast Slides, Big Jumps!
Fun Canyoning in Switzerland
Incredible Swiss Canyoning
Canyoning is a unique experience and Chli Schliere is the best of the best for athletic people who love to be challenged. This canyon has high rappels, big jumps, and fast slides and is considered to be one of the best in Switzerland. It’s a physically demanding and technical canyon with a high adrenaline factor.
Considered the best canyoning in the region
A fun and adventurous day out from Interlaken
Professional videographer onhand and optional extra to purchase the video!
Free light lunch and a drink included after the trip
Click the tabs to find out more
- Group 10+: CHF 197
- 1 individual from Interlaken: CHF 219
- Private Group (12 max): CHF 2,300
Confirmed upon booking
7 days a week, May – September
7.5 hours total, 3-4 hours in the canyon
- Canyoning equipment
- Professional guides
- Free drink and snack after the trip
- Free pick-up from designated meeting points
- Changing rooms and hot showers are available at our base in Interlaken
What to bring
Swimsuit, towel, small day bag, and money for the video (which can be purchased after the trip) or souvenirs
About your guide
Certified, professional canyoneering guide
- Full-length video for one person: CHF 58.- A documentary-style video starring YOU!
- Full length + social media edit (1 person): CHF 68.- A full-length documentary style video starring you, plus an edit perfect for posting on social media.
- Full-length video (2+ people): CHF 49.- per person. A documentary-style video starring you and your friends.
- 2 featured videos CHF 70.- (2-5 people) plus CHF 14.- for each extra person. A short video featuring two of the best spots
Good to know
- Swimming ability required
- Fitness: above average fitness
- Minimum age: 14
- Weight: max 125kg / 275lb
- If you’re travelling with us from Interlaken: We will pick you up 15 minutes before the trip OR you can meet our guides outside the Outdoor Interlaken centre 5 minutes before your trip*
- Initial safety talk
- We will then prepare all of the canyoning equipment
- Depart to Alpnach (roughly one hour)
- Once we have arrived, we will then change into our canyoning gear
- You will then receive a comprehensive safety talk and detailed instructions
- It’s canyoning time! (Approximately 3-4 hrs)
- A much needed (and included) light lunch with a drink
- Drive back to the Interlaken Activities base
- Option to purchase the tour video
*Guests that meet us in Alpnach will be given a different meeting time