We did the Eiger North face dive, and it was incredible! We can’t agree which part was best, the dive itself or the stunning views of the Eiger glaciers from the helicopter ride, but both were amazing! Andrew and Tony were fun and kind guides, very reassuring and professional.
Helicopter Skydive Interlaken
40-45 Second Free Fall
Stand on the Heli’s Skid
360° Swiss Alp Views
Helicopter Skydive Interlaken
The scenic flight towards the massive Swiss alpine peaks of Eiger and Jungfrau sets the stage for the upcoming experience. You’ll stand outside on the skid of the helicopter, take in the unbeatable, panoramic view before diving off into the still air for a free fall of just under 1 minute. Your parachute will open and you’ll have the opportunity to guide it as we gently glide our way to solid ground.
Enjoy a spectacular 10-minute helicopter ride to altitude
Dive into the still air and free fall for 40-45 seconds
The ground gets bigger as you reach speeds of up to 200 km/h (124 mph)
Take control of the parachute for a 5-minute canopy ride back to the ground
The best and most experienced tandem skydiving instructors and specialists
We jump over Interlaken, "Bucket List Skydive”; Lauterbrunnen, “Skydive 007” and Grindelwald, “The Eiger Northface”
Click the tabs to find out more
From CHF 450
09:00, 12:00, 15:00
Designated pick-up area or your Interlaken hotel/hostel/station
7 days a week, all year round
2 to 3 hours
1 to 20. Groups of more than 10, please pre-book here
- Free pick-up from designated meeting points in Interlaken (hotels and train stations), Wilderswil, and Lauterbrunnen
- A professional and experienced tandem instructor
- Use of skydiving jumpsuit and goggles
- Lockers, restrooms, free WiFi, and free parking at our dropzone
- Free drop-off in Interlaken
What to bring
- Comfortable and weather-appropriate clothing (gloves highly recommended in winter)
- Closed shoes
- Money: cash or card to purchase your photo/video package and change for snacks and drinks (vending machines available)
About your guide
In the air: An experienced, certified skydiving instructor & specialist with over 20 years of skydive experience
On the ground: Our friendly and helpful ground controller and driver
We have an extra photo and video service during your experience, so you can capture your skydive and keep it forever!
- Edited Video 150chf (5 to 6 minute edited video with slow-mo and music..)
- Still Pictures 120chf (300 to 400 pictures of your jump from start to finish..)
- Video and Stills 190chf (5 to 6 minute edited video with slow-mo and music plus about 150 pictures)
- Full Package 210chf (5 to 6 minute edited video with slow-mo and music, plus about 150 pictures and the raw unedited material)
Good to know
- Minimum age: 12 with written and signed parental consent, 18+ without parent consent
- Maximum weight: 105 kg (230 lbs)
- Try and jump at the beginning of your visit to Interlaken just in case you have bad weather on your last day
We pick you up from your desired meeting point and there you will meet your instructor who will be on hand to guide you through the whole experience and answer any questions you may have. You will receive an extensive safety talk and ground training before we gear up and head to the helicopter. The scenic helicopter ride is 10 minutes and is an experience in itself. The panoramic views of the Swiss Alps are simply breathtaking.
Once we reach altitude, the helicopter door will open and we will step out onto the skid. You’ll have to imagine the next part as you leap from the helicopter and free fall for roughly 40-45 seconds, and a 5-minute parachute ride will gently glide us back to solid ground. After the jump, and if you have decided to purchase the video/photo service, you can look back on your adventure via video and take it home with you. The whole process should take about 2 hours but please allow a little longer for any unavoidable delays.
Don’t Take Our Word For It
Absolutely amazing. Would recommend this to anyone who wants a full skydive experience. Very friendly!
Once in a lifetime experience” I chose the skydive over Interlaken two days ago and still cannot describe how amazing the whole experience was! (..) I have never felt more alive! Tony and Andrew were really friendly and uncomplicated, absolutely recommend skydiving with them 🙂