Take me back!!! Amazing experience and highly recommend to those visiting Interlaken, it’s a must do! It’s not scary at all, and rather very beautiful, relaxing and enjoyable, it’s a slow sport for you to glide along the mountains – very safe as you’re in safe hands. (…)
No Previous Experience Required
Incredible Paragliding In Switzerland
Safe & Exciting For All Ages
Some of the Best Paragliding in Interlaken
Paragliding in the Swiss Alps is second to none. During the summer and winter months, the incredible panoramic views of the jagged mountains, sapphire-blue lakes, and luscious green valleys make for the perfect backdrop as you glide down from Beatenberg high up in the Alps overlooking Interlaken and beyond.
Suitable for everyone, no previous experience required
Fly high above Interlaken and Lake Thun
Big turns and action or a relaxed scenic flight—you decide!
Low-risk sport and an unforgettable experience
Capture the memory: photos and videos service available
Click the tabs to find out more
From CHF 170
07:15, 09:30, 10:40, 13:00, 14:15, 15:30, or 16:45
Pick-up from an Interlaken hotel/hostel/train station
7 days a week
Up to 10 people, larger groups please contact us
- In-depth training instructions and comprehensive safety talk
- Transportation from Interlaken to Beatenberg Mountain
- All necessary top-of-the-line equipment
- Optional photo/video experience, which can be purchased
What to bring
Comfortable sports shoes and warm clothes
About your guide
Professional paragliding pilot plus all necessary equipment for a safe and fun trip
Capture your incredible experience on video and photo with our optional addon. See your experience on your pilot’s iPad after the flight and if you love it download directly to your phone.
Photo: CHF 32.
Photo & Video: CHF 40.
Good to know
- Interlaken is a prime location for paragliding
- Weight limitations: 100kg / 220lbs
- Minimum age: 6 years with parents’ consent & no maximum age restriction
- Groups of more than 10 people need to prebook
- Altitude: 800m from Interlaken to Beatenberg (1350m above sea level)
What You’ll Do
We’ll begin the day with pickup up at the arranged meeting point. As we take the 20-minute drive up the beautiful mountain road, you’ll receive a comprehensive safety-talk and briefing. After reaching the car park, it’s only a short walk to the spectacular take-off site with panoramic views overlooking the amazing Jungfrau region of the Swiss Alps, with its deep valleys and blue lakes awaiting your flight.
- Duration: 75 minutes including transport and flight
- Pick-up at hotel / hostel / train station
- A 20-minute drive up the Beatenberg Mountain
- Instructions, training, and comprehensive safety talk
- Paragliding flight is between 10 – 20 minutes airtime
- Landing in Interlaken’s centre field
- Enjoy your memory with pictures and videos (optional paid extra)
Don’t Take Our Word For It
What an amazing experience! If you want to go paragliding these are the guys that will make your dream come true! What an epic journey across the beautiful Interlacken! The pilots are out of this world! Get on this epic journey!
Wow!! What an amazing experience it was… staffs were all professional and friendly and they will make sure that you are comfortable at all times. Incredible views of mountains and lakes. (…) One of the best experience i had in my life (…)