Amazing! The experience was simply breathtaking and there was never a moment where I didn’t feel safe. Also a big plus is how the pictures turned out!
Jet Boat Trip
Adventurous Interlaken Activity
Suitable for All Ages
50 mins on the water
Jet Boat Lake Brienz
Enjoy a spin on Switzerland’s 1st commercial jet boat with thrilling turns and 360° spins as you make your way to the far end of the lake to check out the famous Giessbach Falls. Your Captain will share fascinating facts about the region, point out notable landmarks, and enrich your experience with their in-depth knowledge of the area. Prepare to get wet as the boat’s maneuvers create waves and splashes, adding an extra element of excitement and fun to your journey. The 30km round trip from Bönigen to Brienz take about 50 minutes and is great fun for the whole family.
Unique turquoise waters of Lake Brienz
A fun and adventurous day out from Interlaken
360-Degree Spins and Maneuvers
Fun for the whole family
Click the tabs to find out more
- adult CHF 109
- child (up to 16 years) CHF 79
- Family ticket (2 adults + 2 children) CHF 333
- 1 charter boat CHF 899
Take the 103 from Interlaken.
7 days a week, April – October
- Ticket for public bus number 103
- life jacket
- Weather protection (if needed)
What to bring
- clothing appropriate to the season,
- Flat shoes
- sunglasses and sunscreen
About your guide
Certified, professional Jetboat Captain.
Good to know
- Meet at jetboat base where you’ll receive a warm welcome from the tour staff
- Get fitted water proof jacket and life jacket.
- Board the jet boat
- Safety briefing, explaining important guidelines and procedures to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience
- Enjoy the ride