BEST experience in Europe by far!! Andrew & Tony were absolutely awesome and extremely well prepared, flexible and professional.
Skydiving in Interlaken
Panoramic Views of the Swiss Alps
An Unforgettable Interlaken Skydiving Experience
From 4,000m (13,000ft), the views of Interlaken’s two lakes and the peaks of Eiger, Monch, and Jungfrau towering close by set the scene for this incredible adventure. Our airplane skydive is the best way to get up close and personal with the Swiss Alps and you’ll be in safe hands with our highly certified skydiving instructors for this once in a lifetime bucket list experience.
Three activities in one: the flight, the freefall, and the canopy ride
A 45-second adrenaline-pumping freefall from an altitude of 4,000m (13,000 ft)
In safe hands with our professional and experienced tandem instructors
Photo & video service available - let us know during the booking process
Click the tabs to find out more
From CHF 420
09:00, 12:00, 15:00
Free pick-up from designated meeting points in Interlaken (hotels and train stations), Wilderswil, and Lauterbrunnen
7 days a week, all year round
1 to 50. Groups of more than 10 people need to prebook
- A professional and experienced tandem instructor
- Use of skydiving jumpsuit and goggles
- Lockers, restrooms, free WiFi, and free parking at our dropzone
- Free drop-off in Interlaken
What to bring
- Comfortable and weather-appropriate clothing (gloves highly recommended in winter)
- Closed shoes
- Money: cash or card to purchase your photo/video package and change for snacks and drinks (vending machines available)
About your guide
Transportation driver and an experienced, certified skydiving instructor & specialist
Video and photo packages are available for purchase on the day of your skydive.
Handycam video/photos: Tandem master wears an action camera on their wrist to capture your skydive.
Photos OR video – CHF 120
Photos AND video – CHF 150
Camera flyer video/photos*: Another person jumps with you to capture your skydive
Photos OR video – CHF 180
Photos AND video – CHF 210
*NOTE: The camera flyer option is subject to availability and can only be arranged upon arrival at the dropzone.
Good to know
- Minimum age: 18 (or 16 with written and signed parental consent)
- Weight (including the clothes and shoes you’ll wear on the day): 40 kg (88 lbs) minimum and 105 kg (230 lbs) maximum
- Our dropzone manager may deny you your skydive if you do not meet these requirements on the day of your skydive
Your adventure will start with an approximately 15-minute scenic flight as the jump plane climbs to altitude. While in the plane, you will be able to enjoy the views of Interlaken’s two lakes and the incredible Swiss Alps, including the famous Eiger, Monch, and Jungfrau peaks.
The flight is then followed by the surely unforgettable moment: the 45-second adrenaline-pumping freefall from an altitude of 4,000m (13,000 ft). Once you’ve left the plane, you’ll feel the ground rushing towards you at 200 km/h (120 mph)! Once the parachute is deployed, take a deep breath and enjoy the 5-7 minute canopy ride surrounded by the most amazing views while we gently glide safely back to solid ground.
We offer both summer or winter skydives in Interlaken and we operate daily, all year round (except for some national holidays). We also provide a photo and video service which you can order before your skydive to capture the unforgettable experience.
Want to take your jump to the next level!? Upgrade it! For an extra fee, on the day of your skydive, you can jump 600m (2,000 ft) higher from 4,600m (15,000 ft) and enjoy 10 extra seconds of freefall.
- The total time from pickup, the skydive, and dropoff is roughly 3.5 hours
- Start your day with a pick-up at your chosen meeting point
- You’ll fill out the mandatory safety forms before you board the transport
- Upon arrival, you’ll meet your instructor and begin gearing up
- An extensive safety talk and ground training will be administered
- The big moment: the journey to altitude and the skydive!
- Drive back to Interlaken
Don’t Take Our Word For It
Best day Ever! OMG this was the absolute highlight of our trip to Europe. Andrew and Tony were so delightful! They were professional, funny, thorough, and clearly extremely knowledgeable and experienced. (…) If you decide not to do this, you will be missing out. Bucket list
Once in a lifetime experience” I chose the skydive over Interlaken two days ago and still cannot describe how amazing the whole experience was! (..) I have never felt more alive! Tony and Andrew were really friendly and uncomplicated, absolutely recommend skydiving with them 🙂